Friday 20 March 2009

Friday, 20th March 2009

It's one thing after another with Dad. As if it weren't enough that he's getting married and selling the house, he's now proposing selling Mum's jewellery to make money. I know his business is in trouble, but how could he be so cold? And anyway, if he's that broke, how can he afford the wedding?

He says I need to accept the past and move on - move on and forget Mum? I can't be a part of it. Lucas might, but not me. I think Dad wants to erase Mum's memory becauase he feels guilty about her death and can't face any more reminders of her, especially now that he he's got witchy Amy by his side.

He's constantly making these snap decisions "for the family", without ever consulting me or Lucas to ask us how we feel. It's a joke. We're not a family. He doesn't even acknowledge us as adults.

Tayeska asked me to move in with her - in front of everyone! She's so amazingly supportive and protective. At the moment, it feels like she's the only one on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment