Monday 16 March 2009

Monday, 16th March 2009

I'm SO angry with Dad. He's like a different person - not my Dad at all. Lucas and I were tidying the house for his return home on Sunday, not having heard from him all weekend, and he just strides through the door with this woman on his arm. He barely acknowledges us, walks straight over to the jewellery cabinet, takes out Mum's pearl bracelet and gives it to her - right in front of us! I couldn't believe it, like he were taking the piss in some weird, sick way. I was speechless. And, if I'm honest, jealous. Who is this woman, Amy? He's known her for two days and is acting as though they're married and Mum never existed.

I haven't a clue what's going on with his business any more - or whether he's even selling the house - and I don't care. I just want out. I was actually beginning to feel guilty about leaving him here, but I couldn't give a shit now. When has he ever shown that he cares about me?

Dad left me and Amy alone in the living room. She's seriously scary. Started asking really intrusive, personal questions about me and Tayeska! Weirdo. One day Dad'll regret being with her and realise what he's lost. But it'll be too late. I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment