Monday 9 March 2009

Monday, 9th March 2009

BIG news! Lucas and I are moving to a place of our own! V excited. Long story, but basically he caught me and Tayeska snogging in the living room (the turd - he was supposed to be out), acted like an immature wanker and stormed off. But we later made up and I was kind of surprised about how okay he actually was about Tay. Also surprised at how upset he seemed to be when I proposed moving out. Didn't think he'd agree go come with me, though; he's usually so passive.

I think it'll be really good for both of us - finally flying the nest. It's what I've wanted for ages, but I've always felt chained to this house. Now that we're "downsizing", anyway, it's the ideal time to move on. Dad doesn't seem to care about what's going on with me and Lucas, as long as he's got his life coach. We can be free!!!

Yet to thrash out the small print - and to tell Dad. That'll be the biggest challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment